If you buy Air Ticket yourself, buy after you understand DGCA Official Circular.
Presently Regular International Flight Operations have not started in India. Presently Some Airline Companies fly under "Air Bubble Arrangement", with a special permission (License) given to them by DGCA (Director General of Civil Aviation - India). These airlines must strictly follow conditions of license laid down on them by DGCA.
Please refer attached DGCA public circular, below in download.
This Circular has "Government Wordings" and is not easy for you to interpret. For your convenience below is our simple explanation.
First of all you have to make sure that you are allowed to enter in the country you wish to go. In other words, you should have a visa on which you can presently enter that foreign country. Please refer our page "Who can Travel to USA?", "Who can Travel to Canada" etc.
Then take below Airlines only
1) While going to USA from India.
- Indian Passport Holders, having any kind of USA visa or USA Green Card, can go only on Air India and United Airways at Present.
USA Visa Holders must buy a non stop flight from India to USA.
USA Green Card Holders can buy Air India from India to Europe or UK and onward separate Airline to USA. However they must check transit countries regulations and Baggage policy of Air India and Onward Airline. If it is United, then Green Card Holders also must buy non-stop flight from India to USA.
- Please do not buy Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic or any other airline. These airlines cannot transport you on their airplanes even if you have USA visa or even USA Green Card for that matter. Please keep in mind and please be forewarned that, You will have to come back home from Airport. Many people have come back to Ahmedabad, all the way after travelling to Delhi and Bombay. You please do not make same mistake, please also pass this information to your friends and relatives if you know that they are traveling. We do not say you buy ticket from us only, but take care of this, till the situation comes back to normal.
- USA Passport Holders (US Citizens) can also take, in addition to Air India and United, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. If you have a USA green card, you can take these flights only if you are Husband/Wife of USA Citizen or Minor Child aged below 18 years of USA Citizen. US Citizen Son or Daughter's Parents holding Green Card do not get this benefit and cannot travel in any airline other than Air India and United.
2) While Going to Canada from India
- Indian Passport Holders, having any type of Canadian Visa or PR Card of Canada, can go only on Air India and Air Canada.
If they are going on Air Canada please make sure that It will lift you from India and drop you directly in Canada, without any transit countries.
- Please do not take any other airline as explained in 1) USA above.
- Canadian Citizens can go in other flights explained above in 1) USA.
If, Indian Passport Holders, having Canada Visa or Canada PR Card, are going on Air India direct Air India Flight from Delhi to Toronto or Vancouver is best. If it is full and you still need to travel then, Canada Visa and PR Card Holders both may take Air India from India to Europe or UK and onward separate Airline to Canada. However they must check transit countries regulations and Baggage policy of Air India and Onward Airline.
If ticket is made by us, you do not have to worry. As Ticket will pass through our filters before coming out.